$30 - Super Stupid Bubble Foot Massager

The other day my girlfriend came home with sore feet from standing all day in heels at her new job. So obviously I thought my feet need to be massaged right this instant (this instant happened to be midnight). I headed to Walmart and bought man's marvel, a heated foot massager. Little did I know I dropped my dough on plastic bucket with an extension cord, followed by these three epiphanies:

1) bubbles are not soothing and massaging in any way
2) the designer obviously forgot to add the heating elements because the water becomes cool from all the bubbling within minutes
3) i want my money back

2 comments:

  1. 4) Due to the fact that this "stupid purchase" was initiated solely because of the girlfriend, I assume that she made up for it with a personal foot massage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can tell that the girlfriend closely follows this blog as I'm just responding now, but for the record, I did not - in any capacity - encourage this purchase.

    Also, this guy can't handle foot massages. He spasms if you go anywhere near his feet.

    ReplyDelete